Hello Vintage VW friends. If you were able to take part last week, you already know about the first VintageVWChat.
What is VintageVWChat? It’s a live global conversation that anyone can take part in. Are you restoring a Vintage Volkswagen Beetle or Bus? Just purchased your first VW and have no idea where to start? Have a daily driver? Curious about Vintage Volkswagens? Just want to say hello? Our next live chat will be 5.14.11 at 7-8 PM Pacific Standard Time. All you have to do is post a tweet and tag it with the hashtag #VintageVWChat.
The # symbol, called a hashtag, is used to mark keywords or topics in a Tweet. It was created organically by Twitter users as a way to categorize messages.
Hashtags: helping you find interesting Tweets:
- People use the hashtag symbol # before relevant keywords in their Tweet to categorize those Tweets to show more easily in Twitter Search.
- Clicking on a hashtagged word in any message shows you all other Tweets in that category.
- Hashtags can occur anywhere in the Tweet.
- Hashtagged words that become very popular are often Trending Topics.
- If Tweet with a hashtag on a public account, anyone who does a search for that hashtag may find your Tweet.
- Don’t #spam #with #hashtags. Don’t over-tag a single Tweet. (Best practices recommend using no more than 3 hashtags per Tweet.)
- Use hashtags only on Tweets relevant to the topic.
We hope you are able to join the conversation on 5.14.11 at 7-8 PM Pacific Standard Time. If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can create one for free by clicking here!
Have a question? Own an air cooled VW? Say hello!