The Q7 is the large Audi for the sporty individualist – the high-performance SUV for sport, leisure, family and business. Now Audi has made it even more powerful and efficient, with a choice of three new V6 engines and an 8-speed tiptronic transmission. (continue reading…)
Archive for the 'Q7' Category
- Audi Q7 TDI clean diesel selected as ‘Most Environmentally Progressive Truck of the Year’
- TDI clean diesel engines deliver 30 percent better fuel economy and reduce carbon emissions by 20 percent over gasoline engines
- TDI technology has been proven by dominant Audi Le Mans racing teams
Audi’s Q7 TDI, its first clean diesel vehicle to hit U.S. streets this year is turning heads, most recently with a nod from the Earth, Wind & Power Awards, which selected it as ‘Most Environmentally Progressive Truck of the Year.’ Continue reading ‘Audi’s Q7 TDI clean diesel wins Earth, Wind & PowerSM, environmental award’
The overwhelming demand that propelled the Audi Q7 to the position as best seller for Audi Abu Dhabi has now been passed on to the remastered new generation Audi Q7, according to recent sales figures.
‘After its launch three-and-a-half years ago the Q7 skyrocketed in sales and now represents about 35% of all Audi passenger vehicle sales in Abu Dhabi, followed closely by the popular Audi A6,’ comments Andrew Hellyar, Brand Manager of Audi Abu Dhabi.
- Audi sales total 7,209
- Clean diesel Audi Q7 mix at 38 percent of model line sales
- A5 Coupe sales driven by new 2.0 engine
- U.S. market share CYTD hits 8.3 percent in segment
Audi today announced sales of 7,209 vehicles for the month of September. Johan de Nysschen, President, Audi of America, expects the brand to record another increase in market share, to 8.9 percent for September in the import luxury segment.
- Audi confirms the efficiency of its cars on a long-distance trip
- Over 4,000 kilometers through Europe with 20 models from the Audi product range
- Efficiency: standard in every Audi
4,182 kilometers through Europe in nine days, from Å on the Lofoten archipelago in Norway to Bée in northern Italy – Audi is proving the efficiency of its vehicles on the ‘Efficiency Challenge A to B.’ 120 journalists and customers of the brand are taking the wheel in 20 cars from five model series for the tour.
- Featured content includes Q7 TDI® clean diesel engine manufacturing
- TDI segment debuts on Science Channel on Sept 18 with encore broadcasts on Discovery Channel on Sept 24
- Audi launching two TDI clean diesel models in the USA within a year
Audi today announced that TDI clean diesel technology will be a featured segment on the Discovery Communications program, ‘How It’s Made’ premiering on Science Channel on Friday, September 18, 2009, 9 p.m. ET/PT, with an encore broadcast on the Discovery Channel on Thursday, September 24, 2009, 7:00 and 11:00 p.m. ET/PT.
- Second U.S. clean diesel offering from Audi within a year
- EPA estimated highway 42 mpg offers unmatched efficiency in luxury car segment
- Luxurious features and amenities without compromise
Audi today announced pricing for the 2010 A3 TDI, its second U.S. clean diesel offering launched this year. Expected to begin arriving at U.S. dealers in late November 2009, the 50-state certified A3 TDI delivers the highest highway fuel economy in the luxury car category – 42 mpg, according to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates.
Experience an interactive, cross-country road trip in an Audi TDI vehicle with Audi TDI Coast to Coast Rally. Challenge users in races that test your performance-tweaking skills, complete environmental tasks and enter to win a 24-month lease of a 2010 Audi A3 TDI.