Bentley put out this wonderful video featuring the Mulsanne. Very captivating, as the music sets the tone and imagery sets the emotion. History buffs motorsport fans will love.
‘The new Mulsanne is a thoroughly modern flagship that captures the essence of the Bentley marque. It is elegant yet distinctly sporting in character, delivering effortless performance while within its sumptuous cabin, advanced technology sits discreetly with handcrafted luxury.’ Bentley Motors Chairman and Chief Executive, Dr. Franz-Josef Paefgen
While paying homage to past Bentley greats, the brief for the new Mulsanne’s design and engineering teams was to create a Bentley that represents the pinnacle of British luxury motoring.
The new Mulsanne, designed and engineered at Crewe from the ground-up, reaffirms the marque’s intent to create a new flagship Bentley with refined performance, unparalleled levels of interior luxury and coach building skills to the fore.
The return of the Mulsanne name underlines Bentley’s sporting heritage and passion for power and speed. Nothing reflects that prowess better than the legendary Le Mans 24 Hours race. Bentley has enjoyed success on six occasions at Le Mans, where its powerful and reliable race cars have thundered down the long straight into the famous Mulsanne corner, from which the new model takes its name.
A pure expression of Bentley design
The design of the new Mulsanne is a unique fusion of sportiness, coachbuilt elegance and solidity. Echoing the Bentley S -Type of the 1950s, the Mulsanne features a bold frontal design dominated by the traditional Bentley matrix grille and highly prominent, classic round inner headlamps with chrome surrounds, flanked by two, smaller outboard lamp clusters, all featuring the latest in lighting technology. The iconic ‘Flying B’ retractable radiator mascot is available as an option.
The long bonnet, short front overhang and long rear overhang help to convey a sense of power and movement, reinforced by muscular haunches and sharply sculptured lines which flow gracefully from the front wings to the rear. Uniquely designed 20-inch (and optional 21-inch) wheels reinforce the Mulsanne’s powerful, sporting stance.
Design Director Dirk van Braeckel explains the inspiration behind the Mulsanne’s distinctive appearance:
‘The opportunity to design a new flagship Bentley is something afforded to very few designers. The team set out to create a sculpted form that blended classic Bentley heritage cues with modern lines.’
The body is produced in a new manufacturing facility at Bentley’s headquarters in Crewe where traditional metalworking skills, developed over six decades, are still used extensively during the nine-week build process. It is the very opposite of volume-production car-building… but the very epitome of Bentley.
The rear screen, for example is fully enveloped by the coachwork. This provides a flowing, flawless line to the rear of the car, complementing the exquisitely formed D-pillars – whose complex curves can only be created by skilled coach-builders. The complex form of the aluminium front wings, impossible to achieve with normal pressing techniques, is created using superforming, a technology usually reserved for the aerospace industry. This also makes the wings lighter, stiffer and provides superb surface definition. New construction techniques meant the designers could also incorporate details such as the ‘floating’ elliptical LED tail lights, which uniquely echo the shape of the exhaust tailpipes.
To accentuate the beauty of the bodywork, the Mulsanne features ‘brightware’ exclusively in polished stainless steel, including sill treadplates and matrix grilles. Bentley is the only manufacturer in the world to do this.
The door handles incorporate the traditional Bentley ‘knurling’ to their inboard surface for enhanced grip, reflecting the company’s typical attention to detail, while .the sporting character of the Mulsanne is reinforced by front wing vents and wide oval tailpipe finishers.
Bentley customers have a world of infinite choice when commissioning their cars. There are over 100 paint colours in the range that include everything from unusual heritage colours, special satin and pearlescent finishes and duo-tone combinations. But the choice does not end there. Through the bespoke world of Bentley Mulliner, unique colours can exactly match a customer’s vision and taste.
Sumptuous interior meets advanced technology
The latest in-car technologies are discreetly placed within the Mulsanne’s sumptuous interior. A multimedia system with 60GB hard disc drives satellite navigation, audio/video, personal data, telephone and Bluetooth® connectivity. The upper dashboard houses an 8-inch multimedia screen, positioned unobtrusively behind an electrically operated veneered door, while below sits a stylish, leather-lined media player stowage drawer with connectors for iPod, USB, Mini USB and 3.5mm aux.
A state-of-the-art 14-speaker audio system with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and 6-CD autochanger is provided as standard while the Naim for Bentley premium audio system may be specified as an option. This forging of two British luxury brands provides customers with the world’s most powerful production in-car amplifier with 2200 Watts, eight dedicated DSP modes and 20 custom-made speakers, delivering an unparalleled sound quality.
A personalised keyless entry system allows multiple pre-programmed configurations and automatically sets radio stations, phone book, seat (including ventilation and massage modes, both front and rear), steering column and seatbelt settings and even the electrically operated rear-seat blinds for side and rear windows. The keyless system operates with the chrome door handles which incorporate touch points to initiate communication with the key for verification and entry. The Mulsanne also features keyless start, having a stop/start button on the centre console.
The Bentley interior design team has continued to develop and evolve the luxurious interiors for which their cars are renowned, based on a large-scale, research programme to identify the classic signature features that have defined Bentleys from the 1920s to the present day.
Armed with this invaluable resource, the Mulsanne’s design team set itself highly challenging targets for key interior characteristics such as material design, smell, colour harmony and handcrafting. Similar targets were set for the operational refinement and robustness of all control mechanisms. The result is a hand-crafted interior that fully reflects traditional Bentley values, executed to the highest possible standards.
As Head of Interior Design, Robin Page says:
‘Over 170 hours – almost half the entire build process – goes into crafting the interior of the new Mulsanne. At Crewe, Bentley’s way of working is the opposite of mass production – we start where others stop.’
The use of wood and leather hides has increased significantly to create an even more refined and luxurious cabin. While classic design features such as bulls-eye air vents (now also fitted in the rear compartment), high-quality mirror-matched wood veneers, leather hides and hand-finished stainless steel are retained, they are mixed with new touches such as beautiful ‘glass’ switches.
The entire cabin is encased within a ‘ring of wood’ waistrail with an unbroken panel of wood gracing the Mulsanne’s dashboard. Inverted dial needles within the instrument cluster are evocative of early Bentleys while the entire dashboard and console design is a subtle reminder of the Bentley wings motif.
Customers may select from an extensive range of premium quality veneers, unbleached for a natural appearance, and two marquetry options: picture frame and contemporary crossbanding. True to the Bentley ethos, customers may also select from a virtually unlimited palette of leather hides, including 24 ‘standard’ colours, of which three are new for Bentley. This unrivalled choice of veneers, leather hides and paint colours ensures that the needs of all customers can be matched perfectly.
Following detailed customer feedback, a traditional tanning process has been re-instated to match the rich, worn leather smell that is so evocative of vintage Bentleys. Only a very few hide suppliers worldwide have the capability to do this.
The carpet of the Mulsanne is unique to Bentley, its increased fibre depth, density and feel enhancing cabin quality. It is available in a range of colours to complement each individual hide. Pure wool, deep pile Wilton-weave over mats can add a further touch of comfort and luxury.
These exquisite materials are fashioned by craftsmen and women with up to 40 years’ experience. Each steering wheel, for example, can take 15 hours to hand-stitch while stainless steel brightware gleams so perfectly thanks to an intensive 10-hour finishing process. A wood veneer takes five weeks to turn from a rough root ball into a full set of mirror-matched, fine-polished leaves.
Re-engineered V8 engine and new chassis: power, refinement and efficiency
The Bentley powertrain engineers were set three objectives for the Mulsanne:
- To produce the effortless torque from extremely low revs that customers expect of a grand Bentley
- To maintain the highest levels of refinement
- To satisfy strict current and future environmental standards through improved engine efficiency
While other powertrain configurations were considered early on in the project, it soon became clear that these targets could best be achieved with a totally revised version of the 6¾-litre V8 engine – the very configuration that had been used so successfully in the past. However for the new Mulsanne, all the major building blocks of the engine would be comprehensively re-engineered to integrate the very latest technologies.
Dr Ulrich Eichhorn, Bentley Motors’ Director of Engineering, explains the reasons behind the Mulsanne’s V8:
‘Using our V8 guaranteed the immense power at low revs and unstressed performance that are the hallmarks of a flagship Bentley. But we also set our engineers the challenge of maintaining high levels of refinement at any speed and, equally important, improving efficiency.’
To achieve a significant reduction in fuel consumption and CO2. emissions, the Mulsanne V8 sees the introduction of two new control systems: cam phasing and, a first for the ultra-luxury sector, variable displacement.
The pioneering use of these two technologies in combination allows the Mulsanne’s engine management system not only to adjust the V8’s breathing for improved engine idle quality and torque delivery, but also to close the valves of four of the eight cylinders for maximum fuel economy when cruising.
New lightweight componentry including pistons, connecting rods and forged crankshaft reduce reciprocating mass and internal friction for improved engine response.
In the new Mulsanne, the 6¾-litre V8 develops 512 PS (505 bhp/377 kW) while the massive torque (1020 Nm / 752 lb ft) is now delivered even earlier at 1750 rev/min. This dramatic improvement in torque delivery from just above idle and right across the rev range ensures that with a mere tap of the accelerator the driver is immediately rewarded with that characteristic deep, muffled V8 burble and phenomenal acceleration.
These new technologies are complemented by the new eight-speed automatic transmission which, for the first time on a flagship Bentley, comes with steering-wheel mounted paddleshift.
Overall, CO2 emissions and fuel consumption are reduced by more than 15 percent, in line with Bentley’s environmental commitment.
Prodigious power and torque are complemented by an all-new chassis, unique to the new Mulsanne. Both lighter and stiffer than previous flagship Bentleys, the new chassis benefits both ride and handling.
A new Drive Dynamics Control system, operated by a rotary switch mounted next to the gearshift selector, can be used to choose from three standard modes – Bentley, Sport and Comfort – offering precise calibration of suspension and steering control systems.
A fourth mode, ‘Custom’, allows the driver to select bespoke settings via the multimedia system to ‘tune’ the Mulsanne to a preferred driving style.
A new air suspension system with Continuous Damping Control (CDC) creates an even more refined and comfortable ride at lower speeds, yet can reduce the Mulsanne’s ride height automatically at high speeds to reduce lift and improve aerodynamic stability. With 20-inch alloy wheels and 265/45 ZR 20 tyres as standard, dynamic handling is assured. Customers may also opt for 21-inch wheels, available in two styles, fitted with 265/40 ZR 21 tyres.
Bentley Motors Chairman and Chief Executive Dr. Franz-Josef Paefgen says:
‘No other car maker can offer such a blend of performance and refinement in a single vehicle. The new Mulsanne is a car that evokes the Bentley philosophy of building the best luxury grand tourers in the world.’
Bentley Mulsanne – Technical Specification Summary
Type: Twin-turbocharged V8
Installation: Front, longitudinal, rear-wheel drive
Construction: Alloy heads and block
Power: 512PS / 505bhp / 377kW at 4200 rev/min
Torque: 1020Nm / 752 lb ft at 1750 rev/min
Performance & Economy
0-60 mph in 5.1 secs (0-100 km/h in 5.3s)
0-100 mph in 11.6 secs (0-160 km/h in 11.5s)
Max Speed: 184 mph (296 km/h)
Economy: 16.7 mpg (16.9 l/100km) Combined EU Cycle (figures are provisional and subject to Type Approval)
US EPA Cycle (fuel consumption figures will be advised following Certification)
CO2 emission: 393 g/km (figure is provisional and subject to Type Approval)
Gearbox: ZF 8-Speed automatic
Body & Chassis
Length: 5575mm (219.49in)
Width (mirrors folded): 1926mm (75.80in)
Height: 1521mm (59.88in)
Wheelbase: 3266mm (128.60in)
Front Track: 1615mm (63.58in)
Rear Track: 1652mm (65.03in)
Wheels / tyres (standard): 9J x 20in. with 265/45 ZR 20 tyres
(option): 9J x 21in. with 265/40 ZR 21 tyres
Kerb weight: 2585 kg (5700 lb)
Bentley Mulsanne – Standard Feature Specification Drivetrain
- 6.75 litre twin-turbocharged V8
- 512PS / 505bhp / 377kW at 4200 rev/min
- 1020 Nm/752lbs ft at 1750 rev/min
- Cam phasing and variable displacement – a first for the ultra-luxury sector
- EU5 and LEVII emissions compliant
- 8-speed automatic transmission with electronic shift interface, sport mode and steering-wheel mounted paddleshift
- Rear-wheel drive
- Mulsanne 20″ light-alloy wheels with 265 x 45 x ZR20 tyres
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Multilink rear suspension with toe and brake reaction control. Uniquely developed for Mulsanne to handle extreme torque
- Electronically-controlled air springs with Continuous Damping Control (CDC) to continuously monitor and adjust the vehicle’s damping, ensuring optimum control
- Automatic ride height control sensitive to speed and load
- Servotronic speed-sensitive power steering with two settings selectable by Drive Dynamics Control
- Drive Dynamics Control – four driver-selectable settings for CDC and power steering
- Three standard modes: Bentley, Sport and Comfort
- A fourth mode, Custom allows driver to ‘tune’ system to a preferred driving style
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with ABS, traction control, hydraulic brake assist, electronic brake prefill and automatic hill-hold control
- Twin-booster braking system with ventilated discs and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
- “Bentley” branded front brake calipers
- Front brake discs: Two-piece assembly with 400mm diameter x 38mm thick iron disc and lightweight aluminium hub
- Rear brake discs: 370mm diameter x 30mm thick iron disc with lightweight aluminium hub
- Electronic Parking Brake with drive-away assist and hill hold feature.
- Choice of tyre repair/inflation kit or spacesaver spare wheel & toolkit
Body & Exterior
- Steel monocoque body structure with front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Aluminium closures
- Superformed aluminium front wings
- Aluminium bonnet
- Aluminium doors with superformed structure and extruded aluminium side impact beams
- Composite polymer bootlid housing fully concealed antennae systems
- Painted radiator shell with bright stainless steel matrix grille and 2-D Bentley winged “B” badge
- Paintwork applied and polished by hand to a mirror-finish
- Choice of 28 paint colours especially selected for Mulsanne.
- Black matrix grille to lower bumper apertures
- Front wing vents with black matrix grille
- Polished stainless steel brightware to glass surrounds
- Polished stainless steel embellishers to doors and bumpers
- Door pillar finishers in steel with gloss black painted finish
- Polished stainless steel “Mulsanne” treadplates and commissioning plates
- Wide oval polished stainless steel exhaust tailpipes
- Twin bi-xenon projector headlamps with LED halo for supplementary main beam, light-sensing auto operation, daytime running light signature and integrated washer jets
- Floating-ellipse style, LED rear light clusters and discreet high-level stop lamp to rear screen
- Colour-keyed, electronically adjustable door mirrors with heating, power folding, reverse-dip, two memory positions, electrochromatic dimming and integrated puddle lamps
- Keyless entry system with chromed metal door handles and engine start button
- Soft close power latching to all doors for easy entry / exit
- Power boot lid operation with emergency releases inside boot and under rear seat
- Park distance control to front and rear with audible signal and graphics displayed via infotainment screen
- Hand-selected leather to all trimmed surfaces including seating, fascia, console, door panels, door pillars, parcel shelf, cantrails, headlining, sunvisors, all stowage compartments and glovebox
- 24 ‘standard’ colours in single tone or duo-tone combinations in four different styles (colour splits) allowing the customer to choose not just the colour scheme but the mood of the interior – from very elegant to sporty
- Specially developed, flat-cut and leather-bound carpet. Choice of 21 colours to match interior hide
- Set of four carpet overmats to match cabin carpet, leather bound and with polished stainless steel fixings
- Choice of 23 seatbelt colours with buckles colour-matched to interior hides
- Veneer to fascia, continuous “Ring of wood” waistrails, centre console, rear centre armrest, and front & rear roof consoles in burr walnut, dark-stained burr walnut or piano black. Six further veneer species are available
- Bright finish interior fittings in polished stainless steel
- Unique, glass-effect switchgear
- Driver’s instrument panel featuring inverted, aviation-style dials for vehicle and engine speed; Supplementary colour screen displaying a driver-configurable choice of navigation prompts, compass, infotainment, vehicle or trip information
- Minor gauges panel in centre fascia with fuel gauge, analogue clock with “Bentley Motors” inscription and coolant temperature gauge
- Concealed passenger-side map lamp
- Boot trimmed in leather and carpeted to match interior cabin with polished stainless steel sill plate
Comfort & Convenience
- Front seats with 12-way electrical adjustment, including lumbar support, two memory positions, easy entry/exit function and adjustable heating
- Front passenger seat – full adjustment from rear cabin. Controls housed in rear centre armrest
- Two-plus-one rear seat configuration with 8-way electrical adjustment to outboard seats, including lumbar support, two memory positions and adjustable heating
- Four-zone air conditioning including additional rear cabin A/C unit with front and rear controls for fan speed and temperature
- Traditional, polished stainless steel bullseye air vents & organ stop controls
- Four-spoke, hide trimmed, multi-function steering wheel with electric adjustment for tilt and reach with two memory positions, easy-entry function and paddle shift
- Twin front centre armrests with hide-lined storage and cordless telephone handset. (Telephone handset not available in North America and Japan)
- Electrical height adjustment for front seatbelts with two memory positions
- Cruise control
- Electrochromatic auto dimming interior rear view mirror with on/off button
- Remote-controlled three-button garage door opener integrated in roof console (Standard in North America, cost option in rest of world)
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
- Sentinel headlamp functions
- Folding rear centre armrest console with controls for seating and air conditioning and leather-lined stowage compartment with 12V socket
- Remote control with dedicated stowage in centre console for rear-seat control of main infotainment system including Navigation
- Power windows with one-touch operation and anti-trap protection
- Acoustic glazing with infra red reflective interlayer (except front screen to allow use of mobile communications and toll readers)
- Electrically operated privacy blinds for rear windows and rear screen, controlled from front or rear cabin with one-shot operation and anti-trap
- Twin adjustable front cupholders
- Twin hand-crafted rear cupholders with dedicated stowage
- Front and rear cabin cigar lighters and solid metal ashcans in rear doors
- Hide-lined glovebox with illumination and 12V power socket
- Leather-bound owner’s handbook housed in dedicated stowage shelf within glovebox
- Document stowage compartments to front seatbacks
- 8″ high-resolution colour screen to display infotainment and vehicle systems information. Automatically concealed behind veneered panel when not in use
- Central Multi Media Interface (MMI) rotary controller with convenience keys for instant access to main system menus of: Navigation, Telephone, Radio, Media (Including TV when fitted), Tone, Information and Car systems
- 60GB hard disc drive unit fitted in glovebox with 20GB of personal storage space, single slot DVD drive and 2 x SD card readers. Includes inbuilt Gracenote database that displays artist/album/song names from CD’s
- 6 x CD changer fitted in glovebox
- Voice control for all major systems and operations
- Satellite navigation system integrated in vehicle’s hard disc, ensuring fast route calculation
- Six-digit post code destination entry, active traffic information (market dependent)
- Four map configurations including 3-D topographical maps and city views and day/night display modes
- Mulsanne audio system with 14 speakers
- Two subwoofers, powered through six channels with digital sound processing
- Full iPod® and MP3 player compatibility including full-colour album art display
- Digital radio (DAB) or satellite radio (SDARS) depending on market
- Unique, hide-lined iPod® drawer, with integrated connector, designed for storage and connection of multimedia devices. Supplied with four different fly-leads as standard with connectors for
- iPod® / iPhone®
- USB for portable hard drives
- Mini USB for Blackberrys, digital cameras and video cameras
- 3.5mm auxiliary for other MP3 player
- Telephone system with Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Cordless telephone and cradle mounted in front armrest with SIM card reader in hard drive unit (rSAP). (Except North America or Japan)
Safety, Security & Charging
- Intelligent driver’s and front passenger air bag with front passenger air bag deactivation facility
- Head and thorax airbags fitted to front and rear seats
- Fitting to seats rather than car body ensures optimum positioning relative to occupants at all times as the airbag moves with you as you adjust the seat position
- 3-point seat belts to front seats with electric height adjustment and memory function, pyrotechnic pre-tensioners and force limiters
- 3-point seat belts to outer and centre rear seats with pyrotechnic pre-tensioners and force limiters to outer seats
- Rear seat ISOFIX child seat fixings with top tether points
- Direct tyre pressure monitoring system with provision for speed related warning
- Vehicle Immobiliser
- Interior volumetric alarm system
- Battery conditioner with magnetic trickle charging point concealed in rear registration plate recess
- 12V power sockets located in glovebox, rear centre armrest and boot in addition to cigar lighter sockets in front and rear cabin
Bentley Mulsanne Optional Feature Specification
- Wheels & Tyres
- 20″ Mulsanne Alloy Wheel – Chromed
- 21″ Classic Alloy Wheel – Painted
- 21″ Classic Alloy Wheel – Polished
- 21″ Two Piece 5 Spoke Alloy Wheel – Painted
- 21″ Two Piece 5 Spoke Alloy Wheel – Polished
- Space Saving Spare Wheel – NCO
- (standard in Turkey, Bahrain, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & UAE)
- Exterior Fittings
- Flying ‘B’ Radiator Mascot
- Chromed Radiator Shell with Bright Stainless Steel Matrix Grille
- Bright Stainless Steel Matrix to Lower Bumper Apertures & Front Wing Vents
- Jewel Fuel Filler Cap
- Bright Stainless Steel Door Pillar Finisher
- Exterior Colours
- Extended Range including heritage, special satin and pearlescent finishes
- Duo Tone Range
- Single Thin Fine Lines
- Twin Thin Fine Lines
- Thin Over Thick Fine Lines
- Thick Over Thin Fine Lines
- Personal Commission – Solid & Metallic Paint Technologies
- Personal Commission – Pearlescent/3 Coat Technologies
- Personal Commission – Satin Paint
- Personal Commission – Fine Line Colour
- Shade Band to Tinted Windscreen
- Privacy Glass to Rear Passenger Compartment
- Contrast Stitching
- Cross Stitching
- Embroidered Bentley Emblems to All Seats
- Seat Piping
- Seat Ventilation & Massage Function to Front & Rear Seats
- Steering Wheels & Driver Controls
- Veneered Rim Steering Wheel (4 Spoke)
(available with Burr Oak, Burr Walnut, Piano Black, Birds Eye Maple &
Dark Stained Burr Walnut veneers)
- Heated Single Tone Hide Trimmed Steering Wheel (4 Spoke)
- Duo-Tone Hide Trimmed Steering Wheel (4 Spoke) – NCO
- Veneered Gear Lever
- Drilled Alloy Sports Foot Pedals
- Veneered Rim Steering Wheel (4 Spoke)
- Dark Stained Burr Walnut
- Piano Black
- Burr Oak
- Bird’s Eye Maple
- Dark Stained Vavona
- Olive Ash
- Sapelli Pommele
- Woodwork & Inlays
- Contemporary Style Cross-Banding & Inlay to Fascia & Waistrails
- (available on Burr Oak & Burr Walnut)
- Picture Frame Style Inlay to Waistrails (not available with Piano Black)
- Bentley Wing Badge to Waistrails and Fascia
- Bentley Wing Badge & Chrome Inlay Strips to Waistrails & Badge to Fascia
- Veneered Picnic Tables
- Veneered Picnic Tables with Contemporary Style Cross-Branding & Inlay
- Veneer iPod Drawer & Minor Gauges Panel
- Veneer Door Panels
- Rear Quarter Companion Mirrors with Veneer Surround
- Mats & Rugs
- Lambswool Rugs for Front & Rear (in addition to standard overmats)
- Deep Pile Wilton Carpet Mats to Front & Rear
- Audio / Video
- ‘Naim for Bentley’ Premium Audio System
- Six Disc DVD Player
- Rear Seat Entertainment Package with twin 8” screens to headrests
- TV Tuner (in addition to DAB radio)
- (applicable to UK, EU, Australia NZ, Singapore, India,South Africa)
- TV Tuner
- (applicable to Japan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand)
- DAB Radio
- (applicable to India & South Africa)
- Twin Fold-Down Vanity Mirrors to Rear Cabin Headlining
- Remote-Controlled Garage Door Opener (Eurolink/Homelink)
- Valet Key
- Rear View Camera
- Side View Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control System (P09 – matrix to bumper & vents must also be ordered)
- Vehicle Tracking System – Preparation Only
- Vehicle Tracking System – Full Fitment
- Ambient Interior Mood Lighting
- Additional Cradle to Rear for Telephone Privacy Handset
- First Aid Kit in Addition to Warning Triangle (market specific availability)
- Mulliner Catalogue
- Personalised Embroidery to all Four Headrests
- Personalised Embroidery to Rear Headrests
- Personalised Plaques to all Four Treadplates – Level 1 (Text Only)
- Personalised Plaques to all Four Treadplates – Level 2 (Text & Graphics)
- Bentley Motors