These two are very close in specs, but thats all we will give ya!
In part two of Top Gear’s visit to the desert (or is that deserted) back roads of Abu Dhabi, check out this head to head drag race between the uber powerful Lamborghini LP670-4 SV and McLaren’s SLR 722.
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
- Layout: Mid-Engine, AWD
- Transmission: egear Sequential Automated Manual with Paddle Shiters
- Differential: Front and Rear Limited Slip with Torque Splitting
Type: Lamborghini Naturally Aspirated V12
- Horsepower: 670 hp (493 kW) @ 8000 rpm
- Torque: 660 Nm (487 lb-ft) @ 6500 rpm
- Displacement: 6.5 liters
- Acceleration (0-100 km/h) 3.4 seconds
- Top Speed 212 mph
McLaren Roadster 722
- Layout: Front Engine, RWD
- Transmission: 5 Speed High Torque-Capable Automatic
- Engine Type: Supercharged V8, Handbuilt by AMG
- Displacement: 5.5 liters
- Horsepower: 650 bhp
- Torque: 605 lb-ft.
0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 3.7 seconds
Top Speed 208 mph