Such a delicious sound! USP Motorsports is one of the top Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche shops in the U.S. Hit them up, you won’t be disappointed! I’ve been meaning to grab a pulley set from them… Continue reading ‘USP Motorsports Audi S5 4.2L V8 custom exhaust system’
Tag Archive for 'audi-s5'
Do you recall Jack Baruth’s Audi S5? Not many cars can wear the vibrant Porsche “Viper Green” but this Audi TT RS pulls it off. Interior and engine accents round out the visual treatment. Gallery after the jump! Continue reading ‘Audi TT RS dipped in Porsche Viper Green’
PSUCorrado over on vwvortex had this Audi S5 delivered to the dealership and it came with a surprise or two.
Take your best guess then check out the answer(s) and another mystery after the jump! Continue reading ‘An Audi S5 blooper: Whats wrong with this pic?’
Here is another road test review on NADAguides. This was actually prior to the Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI they just had. Must be nice guys!
I am sitting in a 2008 Audi S5 and thinking about the stuff that makes people happy. Personally, I love putting on a brand-new pair of socks. Fresh out of the package and not stretched out yet, a new pair of socks just feels right. Unfortunately, new socks are only new once.
For the complete breakdown of these two new auto’s from Audi, read on after the jump. Check out the galleries too!
Dynamic and wonderful to look at, the new A5 Cabriolet is a real Audi, and an especially exciting one at that. The four-seater with the fabric top combines a sporty character with the fascination of open-top driving, refined comfort, and great everyday utility. Seven powerful engines, an agile suspension and a wide range of high-end options make the new Audi model the most attractive mid-range convertible. The top-of-the-line model of Audi’s new family of convertibles is the S5 Cabriolet. The engine of the S5 Cabriolet is the newly developed, supercharged three-liter V6 with gasoline direct injection. Prices start at EUR 37,300 for the 1.8 TFSI with 118 kW (160 hp) and six-speed manual transmission. Delivery of the first A5 Cabriolet models will begin in the second quarter of 2009. Continue reading ‘The 2010 Audi A5 / S5 Cabriolet’
Here’s the key details regarding the US 2010 Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet. Such beautiful rides!
Key Points Summary
- The A5 product line is now expanded to include Cabriolet models with three powerful and fuel-efficient powertrains (2.0 TFSI 4 cylinder, 3.2 FSI V6, 3.0 TFSI V6 with supercharged technology).
- A5 Cabriolet features ground-breaking soft top technology for elegant styling, superior room and storage space, and superb driving dynamics.
- Unique 50/50 split rear folding seats allows maximum storage flexibility
- Audi Drive Select (adjustable engine/throttle mapping, suspension damping, and dynamic steering) is a benchmark in the segment and industry.
- New optional quattroSport rear differential enhances agility.
- USA market launch for A5/S5 Cabriolet is Fall 2009, as 2010 model year.
- A5/S5 Cabriolet replaces the A4/S4 Cabriolet.